Friday, March 2, 2012

Grandma's at it again!

So the last time we visited grandma (remember she fed my child ice cream) she was trying to teach my kid how to blow raspberries.  Yeah, my daughter didn't seem interested at the time.  WELL..... last night as we were laying in bed, my very exhausted husband looks at me and says, "Is our child blowing raspberries?"  To this I responded, "Yeah, she's been doing that to me all day when she's annoyed with me.  My mom taught her how to do that."  Hubby:  "Hmmm..." and rolled over and went to sleep.

So why was my child annoyed with me you might ask?  Yeah, I put her in bed and expected her to go to sleep.  It was midnight and she seemed to be the only one not sleepy.

So I guess it's good that she wasn't screaming her little head off.  Yet I couldn't fall asleep I was laughing so hard at the 20 minutes of raspberries she was blowing.  She did it again at 5am when I put her back in bed after eating her first breakfast of the day.  Silly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment