Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby bad habits

My daughter has two very bad habits that I know her daddy would LOVE if she did away with because they both affect him negatively.

1.  Pulling daddy's beard.  She gets as much fur as her little hands can hold and just yanks for dear life.  I don't even have to see it anymore.  I know when I hear her name in a pained voice she is yanking on her daddy's beard again.  Good thing sheering day is in a few days and he gets his bi-annual hair cut and shave!  (More on that later)

2.  She seems to target him for spit up and puking.  It's been a few weeks since she has nailed me with some good vomit (I know I just cursed myself by saying this).  My poor husband on the other hand - about every other time he holds her he gets nailed.  A few nights back she nailed him 4 or 5 times while we were having family movie night.  I don't get it.  It is almost like she gets SOOOOO excited with him playing with her that she just unloads her stomach contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment