Friday, June 29, 2012

Swim play date

The little lady had a play date in the pool with my friend Amy and her dear son "Junior".  (Side note: Check out her blog - she's pretty resourceful!)  The babies had loads of fun.  My little lady proved herself a good flirt.  Junior was a little scared at first at the little lady's forwardness.  He is timid at first - needs to warm up to people.  She is instantly friends with everyone.  If he wouldn't have been scared off, she would have been all up in his business.  She tried to kiss him (and I am not sure she didn't succeed at least once).  EEEKKK!!  I thought I would have a few more years before the kissing of boys would start!  I mean a few months back she got kissed by a couple of boys, but this was the first time that SHE tried to kiss a boy.  I repeat EEEKKK!

So this pool play date allowed the mamas to talk.  Well kind of between Junior trying to crawl off a raft and my little lady doing her best snow angel impression and splashing me in the face.  It has been way too long since our last lunchy-lunch date to chat, so we had some catching up to do.  Since he is 7 months older than my little lady, I got to see what kind of ball of energy I can expect to deal with.  Oh boy!  I am not ready for that much energy!  Good thing it will be a gradual increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment