Monday, June 18, 2012

What the hey?!?!

We had an very unexpected visitor this morning.  I mean VERY UNEXPECTED!

So the baby and I were cuddling in bed trying to take our morning nap and I felt something funny on the bed, so I opened my eyes to see a cat staring at me.  WE DON'T OWN A CAT!  I thought maybe I was dreaming, but it meowed at me.  I realized I wasn't dreaming!  How long has this thing been in our house?  Where all has it been?  Has it left it's mark somewhere in our house?  All things I guess I get to try to figure out!  I thought I heard something funny last night but didn't think much of it because I was attempting to go to sleep.  I guess I should have investigated then!  Yet, I probably wouldn't have seen it since it was a dark grey color and I wouldn't have wanted to turn on lights.

Well kitty was rounded up and tossed outside.  I washed my hands and headed back to bed.  The baby - yeah, she slept through it all.  She was completely unaffected by it.

I really don't know if I will fall asleep at all today after this little run in.  I am still shaking my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment