Friday, June 29, 2012

Daddy talks

I came home and found my husband taking a bathe (not something unusual).  Since I was holding my daughter, when she heard his voice she smiled big, started bouncing on my him, and giggled.  Again, nothing unusual.  So we had this conversation:

Me (in a high pitched baby-like voice while hiding my face behind my child):  Daddy, I have something to tell you.

Hubby:  What?!? (along with a the general accompanying "oh crap, what happened" look)

Me (still talking like my kid) I kissed a boy

Hubby: Oh boy

It is at this point the baby looks away and refuses to look him in the face.  She wouldn't look at him for quite a few minutes.  It was very funny.

I think she knew she did something daddy wasn't going to approve of.  This may have been the first of many daddy talks - but it was soooo funny and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment