Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tag - You're It

There are few things that adequately describe my child's behavior - but this is the best I can come up with - Energizer Snow Angel on Pixie Sticks.  (If this doesn't make sense, imagine the energizer bunny making snow angel motions mixed with what happens when you give a small child pixie sticks - oh the sugar high)  She has 2 speeds - ON and OFF.  Lately she has taken this to a new level.  She has been getting up a couple times in the middle of the night and usually wants changed, fed, and to PLAY.  Her favorite games lately have been bouncing on one of us, playing drums on anything that makes noise, and tickling.  I get the job of taking care of her during the night since I am more of a night person and my husband has to get up early for work.  But let me tell you.... this gets exhausting since she is awake for 2-3 hours, sleeps for 2-3 hours, and repeat.  What happened to my good sleeper?  I don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment