Thursday, September 27, 2012

Daddy thinks it's funny!

My husband has trained our daughter to do what I call her little "parlor tricks."  He says "clap, clap" and she starts smiling, giggling and clapping.  When he says "dance, dance." She starts bouncing up and down. 

I have taught her to give kisses and hugs.  Also, I have her trained to giggle when I shake my head.

This being said, tonight I was laying on my back with my daughter sitting on my tummy when her dad called saying he was on his way home from work.  When I put him on speakerphone he said, "dance, dance," and she instantaneously started bouncing up and down.... ON MY BLADDER that wasn't exactly empty. 

She started giggling.  He started laughing when he found out what she did.  It was cute though.  She was excited to hear his voice and couldn't contain herself.  It was so cute.  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment