Thursday, April 12, 2012

Problem with planning...

In high school I had "rules" for what my future husband would be like (in no particular order):

1. "Tall" - I am short and wanted my children to have a "fighting chance" at being average height.

2.  Faithful and good father for our kids.

3.  Have a shorter last name that is higher up in the alphabet that is also easier to pronounce.  I was always annoyed at being last at graduations, the end of classroom role....etc.

I did good in the first two categories.  The third one....um... it is one letter shorter, but closer to Z than A in the alphabet.  I did fall lower!  But the jury is still out on being easier to pronounce.

I was talking to a co-worker (a 19 year old) about her boyfriend and she laughed when I told her my "rules."  I have to laugh at them too!  Nice to know what was important at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment